Friday, April 23, 2010

Where is Autumn?

I thought the day would never come when I would say this.... Officially I am so over summer!

I can't believe that I have not only said this but I actually put it in writing as well! 

Well this year in Melbourne we have had such warm humid weather you would think we live in Sydney but not only is the humidity affecting our hair, well it also is affecting our mood our sleep and our wardrobes.  

I am sick of wearing my last season summer clothes.  I thought they, the summer clothes,  would be relegated to the back of the wardrobe to be forgotten until I do my next wardrobe cleanup and then I would find them and take them to the poor bin... But NO, that is not the case this year, I have worn everything to death and I am sick of it!

I have bought such nice, warm clothes that I am busting to wear!  Nice cardigans, merino dresses, tights and boots... I love my boots and am seriously wanting to wear them.  I am busting so badly that I wore them the other day on a 28 degree day with a dress.

I had a little girl come into the shop last week asking me when the new bikinis would be in and  I had to laugh because they will be in a few weeks!  And as yet kids like us haven't had the chance to enjoy new winter fashion.

I know it won't be long before I will be eating my words and begging for the heat and sunshine.  With the days getting darker and nights getting longer my words will come back to bite me!

Chat soon.
H


No comments:

Post a Comment