Thursday, March 29, 2012

Buying for summer '12

Done! Finished! Over and out! For another season that is...

My favourite part of my job is done for another season and what can I say it has been a very interesting buying season to say the very least!

For this year what I have decided to do is to tell you my favourite pieces of each brand order, here goes:

Fred Bare - Boys -  Skateboard Tee in the most divine muted purple & the most funky 70's inspired shorts that work back like a dream
Fred Bare - Girl - the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G white crochet baby girls dress, so disappointed they didn't carry it through to the big girls

Tutu Du Monde - The most beautiful lavender tutu with an exagerated skirt and little bling detail!  So gorgeous...

Purebaby - I absolutely loved the gorgeous range of blankets for the new season!  Great colours and designs.

One Red Fly - the sheerest white dress with grey/black floral detailing... dreamy.  Also the fact that they are going up to a size 14!  (yeah! all the mums roar, as they can now fit into it themselves)

Snippets of summer '12/13
GAIA - where does one start... the cutest little tees and pants in the most amazing soft pink!  Also the exquisite mint green newborn range.

Minti - the stripe red/white and blue/white tanks! Love! Love! Love! Also love the fact that they are going up to a size 10!

Munster - THE spray can TEE!

Missie Munster - so many pieces here but if I had to pick one it would have to be the red Tee Dress with the dandelion on it! 

Kiniki - Worn denim shorts & the pink shorts both amazing!

Nolita Pockets - love the signature dress! Also very sad to let you know that summer '12 is Nolita Pockets last season...

Desigual - phenominal tops in stripes (I do love my stripes!)

Also a few new things that I am very excited about and will give you details a bit later!

A few brands not doing  summer this year are Mini and Miss Metalicus, Tommy Rocket and Two Belles as well.  Sad to see them go...

Unfortunately I can't give you pictures all I can say is stay tuned!!!!!     When I can I will and I am sure you will love as much as I have!

Chat soon!

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment